Date(s) - 04/20/2012
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Sofitel Hotel, Bloomington MN
RSVP: Marti at 952-841-9675 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Check-in and Registration 8:00
Presentation 9:00 to 4:00
Lunch Break Noon – 1:00
CE credits will be available.
- When compared with conventional fixed or removable prosthetic options for tooth replacement, implant therapy is a biologically conservative treatment approach with the potential for achieving rewarding treatment outcomes for both the patient and dentist. Implant therapy clinical techniques and our understanding of the literature continue to advance. Dr. Leopardi’s objective is to provide an update on various dental implant treatment modalities. His discussion will include, but not be limited to: Increasing case acceptance: conventional teeth borne crown and bridge verses dental implants.
- Complications in Implant Dentistry: literature and clinical realities.
- Treatment planning and aesthetic zone considerations.
- Provisionalization techniques: the roadmap to enhanced treatment outcomes.
- Overdenture Implant Therapy: stress broken designs – Zest and Ball abutments.
Dr. Leopardi received his undergraduate dental degree from the University of Adelaide, South Australia, in 1984. He enjoyed private practice as a general dentist in Adelaide, Australia, for several years prior to receiving his specialist training and masters degree in combined fixed, removable and implant Prosthodontics, at the University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill, in 1993. Upon return to Australia, he began a successful Prosthodontic private practice in the Gold Coast region of Queensland, Australia. In 1996, he joined the Prosthodontic faculty at the University of Detroit Mercy (UDM), Michigan, where he also obtained his American DDS degree. Among many other duties, Aldo was Director of the Complete Dentures Program and Implant Residency program supervisor. In 1999, after 15 years of combined academic and dental practice, Dr. Leopardi resumed private practice limited to implant, fixed and removable Prosthodontics in Denver, Colorado. Today he lectures nationally on subjects involving fixed, removable and implant dentistry, and is involved in clinical research.
It is going to be a spectacular meeting and hope you will be able to join us. As we anticipate a large turnout, please RSVP as soon as possible, by March 30th at the latest, so we can do our best to accommodate everyone! Please call Marti at 952-841-9675 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Cheers! Mark, Fred, Steve, Kyle, Eric, Brett and Andy